500 Member Ceiling Smashed!

Zach Woods

Howdy Folks!

Seek received the Christmas Gift he asked for . . . as of 12/25/06 there were 511 members here on the Sprinter-Source!

We continue to grow and gain activity from those members! Keep posting questions, answers and info!

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year to all!

Zach

Zach Woods

Howdy Scott -

Because some of the members don't want to be listed in the member list. They have their profile configured differently than the 481 that do appear in the member list.

Go to the main page and scroll all the way down to the bottom to see both who the newest member is and see the true count of total members.

Zach

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Why is it that when you click on Member List it says "results 1-XX of 481?
Scott:

481 are Registered Members.

The rest are people who have signed up but did not click on the verify link in their emails. They only have Guest privileges + they can modify their own profile. Guests cannot download files, see images, and post/reply to threads.

The setting is changed to reflect the total that should be in the memberlist.

Seek

Scott_Mc

Sprintering Since Aug/02
Scott:

481 are Registered Members.

The rest are people who have signed up but did not click on the verify link in their emails. They only have Guest privileges + they can modify their own profile. Guests cannot download files, see images, and post/reply to threads.

The setting is changed to reflect the total that should be in the memberlist.

Seek
Setting change noted...
So 481 active and as of now, 50 additional "lurkers". :smilewink:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Its a race, who's going to get to the one thousandth post first :idunno:
Is it the Sprinter:thinking: or will it be a new member:smilewink:
Look at at all the forums around , can we help it if Sprinter-Forum is PERFECT? :rad:
Richard

bikerjoe

What about a nice bumper sticker or a window sticker?

Come See What All the
Excitement is About!
"www.sprinter-source.com"

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Good point :thumbup: that was sugested some time back between Seek and Zack he even has one on his back windows, Heck even my Sprinter has MBfanatics.org Canadian forum, on it [Shame on Me].
Maybe it's getting to the point of doing a rebirth on the sticker question etc.
Richard

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
My goodness! :laughing:

Didn't even notice you post whoring. :clapping: I only have a measly 789 right now. :cry:

Seek
If it's only the number of posts that counts, he's ahead. But if you account the shear amount of verbage, artwork, badinage, and photography, he's reached a level that no one could ever surpass.

Last edited:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
If it's only the number of posts that counts, he's ahead. But if you account the shear amount of verbage, artwork, badinage, and photography, he's reached a level that no one could ever surpass.
I Like the Boy ........................................................................!
It's tough when your at the bottom of the heap! But it's a long way back to the top of the world

It's in my ancestry Let the Wind blow High

Richard

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Up Dating
We have 991 Members the latest member is 'Grillstand', and dang I'm at
984 Postings:shifty:
I'm getting toasted
I'll have eggs on my face if I get beat

Come on lads start posting so I can waffle on!
Am I past the pace?
Who's gonna' make it to the gate First.

Any one making book! Odds or evens

:tongue:Altered:tongue:
that makes 985:lol:

Last edited:

Top Bottom