EUROPARTS

chaozz

that place is about 15 mins from my house.
i can go get more info and check it out if anyone likes
maybe mention the board to get a group discount.
although i can use my shop info and get some discount
with no tax as well.

derstar

lucky guy... i've checked many parts wholesaler and distributor here in Canada, none of them carry parts fo the Sprinter. They can't look up anything. So we can buy from stealersihp only...

chaozz

Hey chaozz Your a helpful little vegimite:clapping:
Richard
tell me your zip code or country code
i can give you approx on UPS rates. for wheels.
light stuff can go post office.
i ship stuff daily for a living since
i sell on line so its no biggie since
im set up for it already.

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Now that's real friendly of you chazoo
It would be appreciated very much If there is a diff! I will seriously look at it
USPS is not bad for freighting especially with over seas ,But even if I can get it parcel post economy air if weight is not such a problem it may still work out a tab to close to Aussie prices, PS My rig has the single wheel rear end! I think there is a difference with the dual wheel units and the extra wide front hub on offsets, Not 100% sure, but there ya'go:drool::drool::drool:
Richard

guisar

I've ordered quite a few parts for my Eurovan from Steve and he's always helpful- not just getting the parts but in various other tidbits of information and advice. Great place.

TechAlt

Got Europarts information from this site and thought I would give them a try. Compared their site to a couple others. They seemed pretty reasonable both in price and selection. So I figured I would order a few filters and parts I'll need to do my own oil changes.
Wow! Placed my first order last Saturday, late afternoon Eastern time. My package of parts arrived Monday noon.
I'm impressed. :thumbup:
They're on a well deserved vacation until September 4, 2008. Have a good one, hope to do business with you again soon.

:cheers:

David W.

fedexguy

I'm telling you that this guy knows his stuff. He has most of what you would need and if he doesn't have it he will try to find it for you! I have placed a few orders with them and they have never disappointed me. I highly recommend checking it out especially if you do your own work. Saves me bundles!:thumbup:

KL2BE

I'm telling you that this guy knows his stuff. He has most of what you would need and if he doesn't have it he will try to find it for you! I have placed a few orders with them and they have never disappointed me. I highly recommend checking it out especially if you do your own work. Saves me bundles!:thumbup:
I've used them several times and have been totally satisfied :thumbup: ; prompt delivery and exceptional pricing when compared to NAPA or Dealer.

I have a new order in for all the fixins for a transmission service (filter, gaskets, new-improved drain plugs, adaptor plug and 8 liters of the higher-spec Fuchs 236.14 trany fluid). Nearly $50 of savings off the best alternative pricing I could find :cheers: and a good $90 off the Dealer price :cheers: :rad: :hugs:
As for the struggling Dodge/Chrysler dealer in my home-town; the chickens are coming home to roost on your chicken outfit :yell: :censored: :rant: :lol: :tongue:

talkinghorse43

Doing a front brake job, I found one rubber piston boot on each of the calipers torn, so I ordered calipers and brake line hoses from Steve on Wednesday evening. I didn't spring for the quick delivery option, but Steve was able to ship the calipers from Harrisburg, PA and they arrived Friday morning. The hoses arrived from CA in the mail on Saturday. Kudos Steve!

flman

Roadrunner, Genius of Birds ALWAYS WINS! NO FAILS!
I think it would be nice if SD Euro parts could put together a light bulb kit for our vans, especially the NCV3 with the CAN BUS lighting is so sensitive. I have had problems trying to get a cargo area light bulb for my NCV3.

Did you hear me Steve? :D:

tegnamo

Europarts SD is super rad. I've bought a lot of stuff from them. They don't carry everything, though I guess that wouldn't be feasible. I try to avoid buying new stuff when possible but it's good to know that they're around and have really good prices on most of their items. They also seem to know Sprinter topology pretty well so I don't have to spend forever explaining the part I need a la the Mercedes dealer. Plus, I live in SD so I can just will-call everything I order.

Top Bottom