We finally got her.

4-Day

Here she is. Took us awhile to get her home. We ordered her in Nov. 2013. Just arrived this month. Snowflake is a 2014 4cyl. 2500 170 wb. She has a custom interior. We have been dreaming of this van for years. Thanks to all the help of this forum to get us to this point. We are working out the kinks but we love her.
photo 1.JPG
mac4.jpg
mac8.jpg
mac3.jpg
mac9.jpg

ELJEFE

Lord of Immortality
What a beauty 4DAY! one of the nicest finish outs I've seen!

Very clean, simple, and elegant! Super tasteful color scheme!

are those special locks on rear doors? They look serious!

I esp like the removable center section of sleeping area

Who did all this work?

Will you install galley?

elJ

ehallspqr

Wow, nicely done conversion! Long wait but looks like it was worth it. Congratulations and enjoy your new home away from home.

hein

Van Guru
Love the factory look and monster bed. Black wheels are sweet too. I see a microwave and rooftop air so you must have some juice aboard. More show and tell, please.

4-Day

ELJEFE,
Thanks we are happy with the way it turned out.

There are no special locks on the rear doors.

The middle section of the bed is the back rest of the bench seat on the driver side. It flips over into place. Works really good and very simple to do. The back rest is always connected to the frame. It's kinda neat idea as it spins in the air as it moves to the middle.

Automotive Design and Fabrication did all the work.

No plans for a galley. We like the idea of throwing in the camping gear when we need to have a stove and sink. Then we can take it out when we don't need it. We put the microwave in to spoil us.

4-Day

Hein,
There is a Pro Air AC for when we a traveling and a Dometic for when we are parked. The Dometic has to be pluged in at campground. There is an extra battery, inverter and battery charger. That's the on board power. Microwave works off of both battery or plug in.

SprinterSnale

'05 T1N 3500 - NorCalSprinterCampout
Came back a second time to drool at these inspirational interior pics. Function and form at it's finest.
Congratulations

napo

2019 170 4x4 Hightop
Looks realy good! I'm getting ready to order fabric for my rig and I wonder what type of fabric is on the walls, ceiling and looks like the cabinets? I would also love to see how they placed the board/fabric above the slider door as that is kind of a problem area that I'm getting ready to address on my rig. Your going to have some good times, congrats

4-Day

Napo,
If you tell me exactly what you want to see I can send you pictures. The fabric I do not know the name. You can call Automative design and fabrication, they did the work. The fabric is some type of vinyl with foam underneath.

napo

2019 170 4x4 Hightop
In these two pictures I can kind of see above the door how they placed the fabric/board that connects to the roof. I would love to see a more close up look at the corner of that board that butts up next the the roof right above the handle that opens the slider. That area is a problem for lots of folks, I was thinking of making a small cabinet to hang there but what a pain in the a** that is.

Wow, your ride looks good and stealthy

mac4.jpgmac8.jpg

casdclassb144

Wow! a little behind on the post but it looks great !

Chuck
Roadtrek SS agile
SD CA

Here she is. Took us awhile to get her home. We ordered her in Nov. 2013. Just arrived this month. Snowflake is a 2014 4cyl. 2500 170 wb. She has a custom interior. We have been dreaming of this van for years. Thanks to all the help of this forum to get us to this point. We are working out the kinks but we love her.
View attachment 61426
View attachment 61427
View attachment 61428
View attachment 61429
View attachment 61430

Top Bottom