2007 sprinter test drive today.

maciekquattro

I drove one today with 3.5 V6 gas engine seems to have way more punch then 2.7 diesel. 5 speed auto with tiptronic tranny work smoothly. Torque is good will spin tires from start when pushed ,then ASR system kicks in. Interior and exterior redesigned throughout whole van. Suspension seems to be hard and stiff but I`m comparing it to Express 1500 which is closer in comfort to passenger cars then commercial cargo vans like sprinter.
Good design and huge cargo space . I will test drive the new V6 diesel and then make decision which one to take. Mike Chicago.:thumbup:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
I drove one today with 3.5 V6 gas engine seems to have way more punch then 2.7 diesel. 5 speed auto with tiptronic tranny work smoothly. Torque is good will spin tires from start when pushed ,then ASR system kicks in. Interior and exterior redesigned throughout whole van. Suspension seems to be hard and stiff but I`m comparing it to Express 1500 which is closer in comfort to passenger cars then commercial cargo vans like sprinter.
Good design and huge cargo space . I will test drive the new V6 diesel and then make decision which one to take. Mike Chicago.:thumbup:
Drop three ton in it and compare weight to power ratio against the gas V6 Versus the V6 Diesel! that's where the superior technology of the Diesel V6 shines through while rest of the crowd that sits in awe as you rocket down the interstate at 120 miles per hour.with a little help from Brabus of course
Richard.

Top Bottom