Pick Up Sprinter on Tues

dsevr

Flying to Houstin to pick up new 118inch. Best I can figure dealer is selling to me at approx $1000 below invoice. He has had it in stock since last summer so I guess the time had come to punt. Anxious to get it lettered, insulated, MB grill,logos etc. Based on my annual mileage should get 10+ years of use. Appreciate all the info received on this board. Plan to continue to use it. PS. Plan to drive on 15s until summer then make decision on upgrade to 16 MB alloys.

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Flying to Houstin to pick up new 118inch. Best I can figure dealer is selling to me at approx $1000 below invoice. He has had it in stock since last summer so I guess the time had come to punt. Anxious to get it lettered, insulated, MB grill,logos etc. Based on my annual mileage should get 10+ years of use. Appreciate all the info received on this board. Plan to continue to use it. PS. Plan to drive on 15s until summer then make decision on upgrade to 16 MB alloys.
With thought it may pay to have the oil changes as to sitting so long, maybe not such a good idea to do the long haul on a used by date for oil hours sitting?
Check the voltage for the Batt/ and read the manual break in period, so don't run at top end speed with a brand new engine, apart from that enjoy the ride and have a nice day.
Richard

Top Bottom