Removable swivel front passenger seat.

unik

Hey Unik,

I like the way your running board turned out. It looks professional but with its own brand of humor.
Bill You talking about Left side? or Right side?
Right side board is realy proffesional for me:bash:
I do attachemens of giggle saw, or driling wholes in some parts using "C" climps do attachemens and then jobs:bash:

Left side is jus protection:rant::yell: against careless parking people.
I do not use driver side door:idunno:.
Oh sorry I do:thinking: on a gass stations to put disel fuel into tank:eek:

unik

Dearest Altered Sprinter:bow:
Please be seated into my Seat Outside:bounce::cheers:
Your requested Umbrella is ready:lol::popcorn:
I may ask You, Please keep silence while you siting outside:shhh:,
nik's VAN Deivel is :snore::snore::snore: inside.
this VAN.D usualy sleeps day-time. At nights HE (van.D) working out on a future projects:thinking: and uNik:bash::bash::bash: yep right uNik does hammero/hammeradsky/job:bash:
SoFar we will not tolerate any whole digging/fireing activity:rant:
We stay strate and united:bow:
Non of any WOMBATs comes into my wholes:rant:
Folks I am rasing Alert Level to 7/11:professor::popcorn:
ops sorry not popcorn, I am out of coffeinn.
Folks, stay ALERT WOMBATs will be defited by no means and no doubts:shhh:but by Fire
and stay TUNED, I will show to WOMBATs fire:lol:
Yes real FIRE, not a fire-work (4July)

Attachments

Last edited:

BULBASOR

I tried to call the number on the side of the Sprinter to see if I could get some coffee but it did not work.

unik

Went to the www.krapola.com website, - still no coffee. :thinking:
krapola >> it is international diling codes.
and For my Special Friend BULBASOR:popcorn:
opps sorry not a popcorn.
A cup of COFFE below:thumbup:

The heator is 1000watts. It does boill water in a big mug in 2minutes.
Mug volume is two cups.
Then I have two standart (USA size) cups of hot water.:rad:
:professor: if you need manual=How to make instant coffe:professor: please read it from a coffie can:2cents:

Men, I Love USA, htey put ~120V outlets even under park benches:lol::crazy::lol:

p.s. I made this heator in 1998y

Attachments

unik

on below pix;
a thermos 1.liter volume.:thumbup:
It does hold water hot more then 24hours.:rad:
I've got this thermos in Berlin Germany 1996y. It was a pirise for bicycle race:bounce:

If I go for a long drive, or in a place like Morrison Spring (where electricity does not exist) I have a thermos with hot water.
it is from Mama :bow:Deucheland:bash:, not from WM

Please,
be seated in my seat:D and have a coffe:lol:

Attachments

BULBASOR

I drink the coffee reheated by BULBASOR's new espar deisel fired water heater, but for instant I think the electric calrod gizno you made is better, (adds healthy minerals to the water too).

Is Morrison County in Tasmania?

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Old man can't catch a hole:laughing:\
Try taking up Golf.
Ol' Man Emu can't find the right coffee peculator :thinking: Instant office does not mean instant coffee....Sorry Boss
International prefix call in for the Land down under 61+
Wombats playing games with the Devil! Wombat bluffed me.
Here is 'Wakey! Wakey... portable coffee peculator , Mercury runs on 240 Volt and gen-set Coffeee' on the boil real quick! twice the power = twice as fast.
FF946C68570746799E83C070FE86886A.jpg

7FE939B504594540B9516E74A69F1BF8.jpg

I use customers jug,Free coffee! Free milk, and please put a Little sugar in my bowl please.
Give female Customer big Kiss:bounce: they love me! been getting away with free kisses for years now Devils Love Girls:rad::rad::rad:
How do you get to a girls heart:hmmm:
Sprinter van!has biscuit barrel full of Kiss Biscuits ..you see there is a relationship with Devils and Wombats and squealing Numbats.

It's all in the kiss said the Devil.. A Kiss is just a Kiss , but a kiss is liken to the rose. Long after the the petal has fallen , Tis the fragrance of the perfume that linger on in the windmills of your mind.
kiss00_001.jpg
OH well one more cup of Coffee for the road. One more cup of Coffee for'e I head down to the valley below
Devils secret coffee formula one heaped spoonful of the very best freeze dried coffee Mocconna Special roast...add H2o+ and a pinch of Chic..Chicccc' Hickory:D top off with a fluffy duck =Cream, and a wee sprinkle of Cinnamon! I kissed her T00:popcorn:Lips like summer wine it's a perfect Aphrodisiac.
Richard:rolleyes:

unik

Old man can't catch a hole:laughing:\
Try taking up Golf.
Ol' Man Emu can't find the right coffee peculator :thinking: Instant office does not mean instant coffee....Sorry Boss
International prefix call in for the Land down under 61+
Wombats playing games with the Devil! Wombat bluffed me.
Here is 'Wakey! Wakey... portable coffee peculator , Mercury runs on 240 Volt and gen-set Coffeee' on the boil real quick! twice the power = twice as fast.
View attachment 6195

View attachment 6196

I use customers jug,Free coffee! Free milk, and please put a Little sugar in my bowl please.
Give female Customer big Kiss:bounce: they love me! been getting away with free kisses for years now Devils Love Girls:rad::rad::rad:
How do you get to a girls heart:hmmm:
Sprinter van!has biscuit barrel full of Kiss Biscuits ..you see there is a relationship with Devils and Wombats and squealing Numbats.

It's all in the kiss said the Devil.. A Kiss is just a Kiss , but a kiss is liken to the rose. Long after the the petal has fallen , Tis the fragrance of the perfume that linger on in the windmills of your mind.
View attachment 6197
OH well one more cup of Coffee for the road. One more cup of Coffee for'e I head down to the valley below
Devils secret coffee formula one heaped spoonful of the very best freeze dried coffee Mocconna Special roast...add H2o+ and a pinch of Chic..Chicccc' Hickory:D top off with a fluffy duck =Cream, and a wee sprinkle of Cinnamon! I kissed her T00:popcorn:Lips like summer wine it's a perfect Aphrodisiac.
Richard:rolleyes:
Richard,
you tougch old man Heart:bow:
Kiss is my Favorite. If I make a list Kiss will be numero 2**
Number *1* in my list will be: AC/DC "Let's be The Rock":bash::bash::bash:

By the way, about coffe Sprinter you posted;
on a first pix I see in uper left corner subwooofer with 3 speekers:thinking:
or it is not a subwooofer? Mabe it is a gun:shifty::thinking:

Top Bottom