What is the badging on your Sprinter?

What is the badging on your Sprinter?

• Total voters

Johnny

Hi,
my sprinter is a Mercedes i still have a star on the grill and on the sterring wheel the rest of the badging i took off.
Johnny

Scott_Mc

Sprintering Since Aug/02
Hi Johnny, I don't imagine that any of the Euro-Spec Sprinter owners are changing their badging so that they can look like a Dodge:smirk: .

Johnny

i have seen at least 20 different Sprinters with Dodge or Frightliner badges:thumbup:
i bought my self a Frightliner Grill and wanted to customize it but then i change the plan and customized the Mercedes grill, i think it looks good and different.
Johnny

Scott_Mc

Sprintering Since Aug/02
Nice pic sikwan. I've never seen`em side by side like that. Is the new style actually that much taller inside or has the step-in height gone up? A bit of both perhaps?

i have seen at least 20 different Sprinters with Dodge or Frightliner badges:thumbup:
I'm amazed, especially at the Dodge grill conversion. Freightliner I can see (of course this is only a slightly biased opinion :smilewink: )

mgameros

SprinterFest 2007
Has anybody changed the badge on the airbag? I wanted to get the real star but don't know where to get one. If anybody deos please let me know where and part #. Pictures would be nice too.

Moses

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Has anybody changed the badge on the airbag? I wanted to get the real star but don't know where to get one. If anybody deos please let me know where and part #. Pictures would be nice too.

Moses
Seek and ye shall find
There are three links to this can't find the one with the most photo's but these two links show one picture and the part numbers , including seek and find at the junk yard.
Richard
Steering Wheel Emblem - Sprinter-Forum.com
Part # & Info re: Mercedes Benz Badge for Sprinter Steering Wheel - Sprinter-Forum.com
lg_4471_3.jpg

Attachments

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite

Attachments

mgameros

SprinterFest 2007
No, I do have them but if you look at altered sprinter's post with picture, he's look like there are overlays. Look bigger than the stock ones.

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
No, I do have them but if you look at altered sprinter's post with picture, he's look like there are overlays. Look bigger than the stock ones.
No this is a single star, one piece with a very heavy adhesive patch on the rear sticks real good,.
The original Mercedes wheel which you also have has a dodge badge on it in it's place delete this and the star sits flush in it's recess, stick the star on top of the Dodge plate and you'll end up with a Star permanently encased on you head in the event of an accident.
Measure the star go to a Mercedes distributor ship and check out the stars for the correct one, E class C class are two that fit directly into the slot
Richard

Scott_Mc

Sprintering Since Aug/02
Yet another style of side view mirror in that latest pic Richard? I may be seeing things :thinking: :smirk: ?!

MerlinB

Expediter
I Need to Change My Vote!

Hey Zach, or Seek,

I originally voted in the "Bought as a Dodge, Still a Dodge" category but I have now converted my Dodge back to a Mercedes, so, I need to change my vote. :bounce:

Thanks,

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Re: I Need to Change My Vote!

Hey Zach, or Seek,

I originally voted in the "Bought as a Dodge, Still a Dodge" category but I have now converted my Dodge back to a Mercedes, so, I need to change my vote. :bounce:

Thanks,
Changed. :thumbup:

Seek

Top Bottom