Hello

Thunderbolt

New member here.

I have just bought a July 03 91,000 mile mwb 311. It will be used as my daily drive and as our family transport, it has a rear seat conversion and will support our family's hobbies of supermoto, trials, motocross, BMX, surfing and long distance running. It will also tow a caravan.
It is currently fitted with a speed limiter, that I would like to remove.
Buying used meant I have no tool kit or manual.

My virtual card is behind the virtual bar,

Calum

Thunderbolt

Thanks for the advice, I'll have a look.
Sorry, I'm not too good at this computer malarkey, I live in Bristol, England. I'll try and add it to my user id

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
G'Day' "Thunderbolt welcome to the twin ponds of the world of Sprinters US Style and Aussie Style!, you could become a valuable source of information on the new generation Sprinters 2006 onwards as to the stocks in Australia drying up until march next year 2007 and as to the US Dodge being limited to supply.
Question have you seen any 5 tonne Sprinters running Blu-tec in England as of yet or is it still a EU thing, we have limited Sprinters from three tonne to 4.5 tonne running on that useless and very expensive Particulate filter system to have maintained, any thing over 4.9 tonne runs blutec, but there are no Sprinters for sale in Australia using this system as of yet, with the exception of one lonely direct import from the EU that does run on it.
Richard.

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
My dealer sells adblue for 38p + vat a litre, I'll ask about it, next time I pop in.
Thank you Thunderbolt, it would be appreciated as it's a new thing for the States, some of the members would like to know a little more about it, outside of my rantings:smilewink:
Richard

Thunderbolt

Thank you Thunderbolt, it would be appreciated as it's a new thing for the States, some of the members would like to know a little more about it, outside of my rantings:smilewink:
Richard
Richard

To pass the time today I popped in to my local dealer, while I was aking about BlueTec, the nice mechanics "chipped":thumbup: my van.

The salesman said as far as the Uk is concerned BlueTec is for the Atego, Axor & Actros only. Not for the UK spec sprinter. There is no Bluetec tank. There is a particulate filter on the UK spec sprinter.

I picked up a BlueTec leaflet and two sprinter leaflets, if you Pm me your address, I can post them to you.

Alternatively i was told there is a sprinter micro site http://sprinter-microsite.syzygy.de, though I can't get it to run on my home pc. I get there from the mercedes benz uk site
http://www2.mercedes-benz.co.uk/con...vans/home/products/new_vans/new_sprinter.html

Cal

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Thunder bolt
Thank you for the response. love it and appreciate your reply Not in the UK as of yet that's understandable Latter on it will be! any way I'll pm you when I come back home latter on as I have some work to do .
This really is appreciated re how the Blutec is starting to be configured in different parts of the EU sections meeting the new emission standards
PS the MB site is the same as down under minus some video features! I'd love to see the top gear video with those clowns playing Skippy in the Sprinter, but for some reason it won't format onto my PC .Dam I've been trying to pinch it for weeks to run on Sprinter-source just for fun.
Richard:thumbup:

Last edited:

mgameros

SprinterFest 2007
Hi ALL! I also a new member. I'm located in Socal, Los Angeles area. I read the Sprinter get2gether and sounds great.

Top Bottom