Rancho Dodge SUCKS!!!

chaozz

stopped in today to ask about the noise when its warm in the steering wheel.
he talks to the tech and says oh they all do that..well i said it did not when i bought it..he tells me he will set up a appointment ..but it will take
6 weeks for him to get it in..His tech is doing 2 engines ATM..
like 6 weeks to replace 2 engine's think you need a better tech or one
that maybe works more than 1 day a week.:yell:

kkanuck

LUV my T1N
You are not the first to tell me this,

I have a mate in SD that has a Sprinter and has nothing but problems with service at Rancho, and if I am not mistaken, they are one of the only Sprinter dealers in SD county! What is one to do DC????

chaozz

You are not the first to tell me this,

I have a mate in SD that has a Sprinter and has nothing but problems with service at Rancho, and if I am not mistaken, they are one of the only Sprinter dealers in SD county! What is one to do DC????
in may the dealer down south will be doing sprinters also..:clapping: : mccune dodge etc..
if he lives in SD tell him its the one where the guy does the ad
with the dog all the time.

georgetg

2005 140" low roof
HB Dodge has been good to me, they even wash the van, but Huntington Beach is a strech to drive from San Diego, then again I driving down from Bakersfield.

They told me they are the largest Sprinter dealer in Socal.
Their pricing was soso...

Cheers
George

chaozz

i contacted every dealer all the way up to San Fransisco ..
HB at 500 over invoice was best i could do

loredo_sprinter

Anyone out here know of any good reputable shops that have worked out well for the Sprinter? I'm in San Diego and some how I don't even wanta think about using Rancho:rad:

chaozz

Anyone out here know of any good reputable shops that have worked out well for the Sprinter? I'm in San Diego and some how I don't even wanta think about using Rancho:rad:
mccune
in your neck of the woods now does sprinter ask for Kent.

my 06 check engine light came on today and it lost major power
i was near rancho so drove their..he seem almost disturbed i was there
and told me he had no appointments till Thursday, which i can understand a few days,asked about my business link and the free rental he looked at me
like i was smoking crack.then said to hold on he would be back shortly.
so called mccune found out they fix sprinters .:clapping: told the smart ass
service writer was taking the van else where.
called the road side help and got a tow truck .

funny while waiting on the tow he approched me asking are you sure
i think we might be able to look at it sooner..nice trying to cover your butt
but i think the GM of rancho needs to know just how rude you are.

other than that free rental i see business link a total waste ..your supposed to jump
in front of the line to get your car fixed ASAP but when they only have 1 sprinter tech
its pointless they dont care how long your van sits there.

loredo_sprinter

:idunno:
Does anyone know of a good source for Sprinter parts , such as a mass air flow sensor? I was just quoted over 5 bills for one at my local dealership, What is the probability of this part going bad? are they pretty hearty? My van has about 44,000 miles on it. The check engine light is now permanetly on . As I write this , the van is being diagnosed at my local dealer. See what happens.... Other than that the van runs great.

Are some of you also using K & N Air filters? Was hoping to get some thoughts on this subject as well. Haven't checked if there is a thread on this yet...

Thanking everyone in advance Jules

sikwan

06 Tin Can

AdvTech

Any one know of any Reputable and good places to service T1N Sprinters in the Orange County, Ca. area? How's HB Dodge?

AdvTech

Top Bottom