Finally used 1 tank of fuel!

jogger

I finally refuelled the van I bought in March. I put on 833 kilometers of city driving with 1 hour of highway driving in the mix. I have to say I pushed the limit of the reserve as when I refuelled I put in a whopping 97.4l ! Safe to say I will refill at 800km from now on. That's 11.7L/100km, it doesn't seem possible!
:laughing:

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
I love that feeling. I go to the gas station every month or so. Last time I forgot where it was. Had to double back.

Ciprian

Spark Plugs not allowed!
I finally refuelled the van I bought in March. I put on 833 kilometers of city driving with 1 hour of highway driving in the mix. I have to say I pushed the limit of the reserve as when I refuelled I put in a whopping 97.4l ! Safe to say I will refill at 800km from now on. That's 11.7L/100km, it doesn't seem possible!
:laughing:
Man, sometimes I have to refuel my van even TWICE in the same 24 hour period. The nature of the beast I guess. :rad:

D

dilleyoshempy

Not bad, I would get in the high 9's low, low 10's with my 144\2500\low roof\cargo\medium load in mixed driving 60\40, 40\60. In the high 12's with my 2008\3500\high roof\cargo\same load :( Really sucks because, worse economy + the reserve is larger and I have to fill up much sooner now, I just dont feel comfortable driving with the reserve light on.

mackconsult

I fill up about once every two weeks. Getting around 23 MPG around town, with some highway driving in between.

Way better than the 13/17 I used to get in my toyota tundra. :laughing:

david_42

I'm on my fifth tank this year. The furthest I've gone has been 660 miles on 23.3 gallons. I get nervous when the fill light comes on.

Top Bottom