Just Can't Flip That Sprinter!

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Seen that one before it's a girl's test:lol:
Put those passengers on a real track test, and they wont be laughing at the end of the trip; Full blown ABS testing and traction control disabled on the track
DSC01049 (Large) (Custom).JPG
Sign off on a death disclaimer no blame:eek:

DSC01030 (Large) (2) (Custom).JPG
I'm in the black and dam did that Merc run hot
Left my stomach back at the lights
DSC01043 (Large) (Custom).JPG

DSC01046 (Large) (2) (Custom).JPG
NCV Track tested at 100 MPH not run in:cry:
My Tin was the fastest of the NCV and Vito's... clocked at 103.9 MPH
DSC01057 (Custom).JPG
That's the only way to sell a Sprinter they rock:rad:
Richard

maxextz

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....
nice pics richard:thumbup:

the 316 is the fastest van you can get,:professor: take off and on the straight.

just an excuse to post another pic of my 316:drool:

Attachments

rlent

Listen to the audio - of the engine/drivetrain - anyone else notice the driver lets off the accelerator when going into the initial turns on both runs ?

Stick three 800 lb, 60 inch tall pallets in that puppy ..... and then try taking a yellow, speed-marked curve on the interstate at 20 or 30 mph higher than it's rated for.

The systems on the Sprinter, while very good (probably saved my life on at least one occassion) are not entirely fool-proof .... IOW, there are surely fools out there that could manage to defeat them.

The statement by the sales-goober in the white pants that "there's no way to get into trouble ...." is possibly one of the most utterly retarded and irresponsible things I have ever heard .....

As someone who rolled (multiple times) a '73 Datsun 240Z (an extremely low-slung vehicle, with a very low center-of-gravity) at 60+ mph, slamming it sideways into a tree ...... and lived to tell about it, I guarantee you I could roll one. (I walked away ..... unfortunately the passenger riding with me didn't ....)

With any motor vehicle, there is always a way to get into trouble ......

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Max we did not have a 316Tin it's was meant for the introduction of the new NCV in 2006 The tests were to teach drivers how to use both the Electronic stability control and how the ABS system works.
Entry to the witch's hats at 80 k an hour showed on a consistent basis if you braked on the in coming section and took your foot of the accelerator, it self corrected every time to the angle you drove into, you could feel the multi pulse braking working and no brake lock up at any time, in either dry or wet tests.
They sold 50 that day as no other vehicle could do it, we did use other makes My tin was used as the alternative to older makes but I knew how to drive it into the skid without brake lock up which accordingly to the experts said it could not be done:lol:
one heck of a fun day too, free drinks Non alcoholic,, food was great and fantastic company.
Sprinters down under have the least insurance claims against alternative makes. cheap too insure.
average insurance rate per annum AU$600 to $700 depending not on model but mileage.
Richard

Top Bottom