Meeting Forum People at random

ctmcdaniel

Cross Member
So I was at a Motorcycle dealer buying a used scooter and half way through the transaction the sales dude and I figure out we both have sprinters and we are both on here. He has a nice T1N Airstream Interstate.

Anyone else meet forum people at random before?

It was kind of nice and for me made the transaction go just a bit smoother.

Tom McD

pugwash

diy campervan conversion
its a Small world, surprising how you meet people.

How many members of the forum have been on holiday or working 100s miles from home they have met people who know you, your family or friends.

I drove down to England last year to see Mean and Green in Leicester. On the way down I stopped at a campsite for the night and was parked up next to a couple from my home town. I had never met them before They introduced themselves (with a couple of beers) as he had visited my next door neighbour and had seen my van in the driveway. yip its a small world.

SPRINTERUK

HERE TO HELP
hi
there would be a few members i would like to meet but it would have to be some where warm
if you would like to send a ticket i will be there
regards
chris

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Alas:I live too far away on an isolated Island,no one knows quite where it is! there are no members:cry: but I have my backyard bush, and tickling for a few trout under the rocks,occasionally I get nipped by the Freshwater Cray:yell: but they are so rare! I'll leave them alone, there's bush tucker abound, no need for supermarkets and credit cards,so if I'm short of a Bob! 'There's a little gold to pan on the side:shhh: when I'm down and out.:smilewink: there's the Life with-in the bush, that keeps me company in the night, and I reckon it's alright, cause these critters of the bush are my true-blue-mates.often they walk in out of the blue,just to check me out and say an Aussie G'day. Stay awhile and give em' a feed. And off they go, into the darkness of the night.
So at least, I can share a view of my land, so members can see what my gift in life, is to you.
Have a great Day.
PS No free tickets: You have to earn your way, in-to my prestigious land.
Enjoy.
My backyard.jpg

Top Bottom