Renting a 10 Passenger Sprinter

12get12

Hello,

I've been lurking on this site to findout more about Sprinters. The more I read about these Vans the more I want to test drive one for a day or two.

With that note, does anyone know where I can rent a 10 passenger Sprinter in the SF Bay Area? I wanted to rent it for a day so I can take my relatives visiting from out of town for a tour of San Francisco. I also want to take this opportunity to drive and learn more about this Van.

Thanks.

Thanks,

12get12

Thanks for link but I already checked that thread and only "BANDAGO" offers the passenger VAN and they want $200/day a minimum of 2 days.

boardster

I also checked around to find one to rent for a few days before taking the plunge, and found nothing but very expensive two seat cargo vans available.

I can tell you this though:
No need to test drive one.
If you want the space available, don't worry at all about how it drives or feels on the road.
It drives better than any full size Ford or Chevy, and has no real surprises.
If you like the way a mini van drives, just add a little more "jolt" at bumps and that is it.
It is not finished and sound insulated to the extent that a mini van is, so it is noisier .
The volume of air inside is greater, so it is heated less evenly as well.
Since very few passenger Sprinters are sitting on lots, you will most likely be ordering one.
If so, get all of the insulating and heating packages that you can if you want it to be similar to other passenger vehicles.

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
Hello,

I've been lurking on this site to findout more about Sprinters. The more I read about these Vans the more I want to test drive one for a day or two.

With that note, does anyone know where I can rent a 10 passenger Sprinter in the SF Bay Area? I wanted to rent it for a day so I can take my relatives visiting from out of town for a tour of San Francisco. I also want to take this opportunity to drive and learn more about this Van.

Thanks.

Thanks,
Maybe you can get someone to give you a ride in one. We have given rides to folks who are interested in Sprinter-based RVs. And/or, you can test drive a cargo van at a dealer's and get a good idea in just a couple of miles.

Top Bottom